MARSHALL ENGINEERING Corporation
ENGINEERING A BETTER WORLD
We believe in excellent customer service with our Clients.
WHO WE ARE
Marshall Engineering Corporation
Founder and CEO, Rayford R. Marshall, P. E. established Marshall Engineering Corporation (MEC) in 1996. MEC is a Professional Engineering and Consulting Firm located in Humble, Texas and provides mechanical, electrical, plumbing/piping engineering design and project management services.
From the beginning, Mr. Marshall’s plan was to own an engineering firm after he acquired experience and capital to do so. The time came when there was a “crease” that was created in the domestic engineering services market due to the increased overseas activity. Consequently, Marshall Engineering Corporation was formed in this environment and in many ways, this environment has propelled the company forward. MEC has been in business for over 23 years with a professional staff that has many years of combined experience in engineering and project management.
Mr. Marshall’s belief in supporting “community,” was exhibited through his commitment to bridge with organizations such as Humble ISD Education Foundation, Humble ISD CATE Center, Humble High Girls Volleyball and Basketball organizations, Humble Atascocita Baseball Association, Southpark Baptist Church Scholarship Foundation and the LoneStar College and Scholarship Foundation to name a few. Additionally, Mr. Marshall assisted approximately six to eight low budget Church Clients per year with their projects, by offering engineering services at reduced rates. Rayford R. Marshall’s legacy continues on through Marshall Engineering Corporation and Community.
Rayford R. Marshall, P.E. — Founder 1996-2017
C. Tony Marshall, P.E.
Engineer of Record
Mr. C. Tony Marshall has over 35 years of experience in evaluating, planning design, construction and construction management of mechanical engineering and related fields. His experience encompasses preparation of construction documents (drawings and specifications), cost estimates, and project scope identifications. Comprehensive background in consulting engineering, both as a staff engineer on a design team and as a lead engineer. Field of expertise includes HVAC, MEP design, and fueling systems.
Mr. Marshall has a Masters of Management from Troy State University and a Bachelors of Science, Mechanical Engineering from Texas A&M University.
He holds PE Licenses in Texas, West Virginia, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC.
Mechanical engineers typically review specifications and other data to develop mechanical layouts. Engineers will also research, design, development of mechanical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, and industrial use. Engineers have a working knowledge of mechanical systems as well as computer-aided design (CAD) software, such as AutoCAD or Revit. Engineers may travel to job sites or factories to measure physical dimensions for machinery and observe construction progression. The Mechanical Engineer will report to the Senior Engineer.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter to:
- Read, interpret, and produce blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Research, design, evaluate mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations.
- Estimate costs for engineering, construction, or extraction projects.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5+ years of previous and relevant experience in industry (Relevant work experience includes MEP Engineering in commercial, educational, religious, government, private, and municipal buildings).
- PE License preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; attention to detail; professional demeanor.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to handle a diversified, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn.
- Ability to understand company policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in Revit preferred.
- Project Management Experience preferred.
We will go above and beyond as we guide your project with exceptional service and expertise!
Through networking and continued customer satisfaction MEC services various clients, each with unique needs.
MEC seeks to have a complete understanding of your vision. We believe that a satisfied customer is our most valuable product.
Through knowledge, experience and the most popular design methods, MEC will work to make your vision into a tangible reality.
To be a BRIDGE with an ECONOMIC FORCE
that would impact the business market place and bring renewal in the Kindgom of God.
I refer Marshall Engineering often to my colleagues. Unsurprisingly, my positive experiences with MEC are not at all uncommon among those referrals. K. Arch Designs…
MEC provides lighting and power design in support of the West White Oak Bayou Trail Extension Project. MEC's performance on the project was exceptional and…
Marshall Engineering Corporation looked out for the interest of the institution, provided timely solutions and helped solve any issues with regards to Mechanical, Electrical and…
MEC's commitment to the project is straightforward and professional. They were available for meetings and site visits throughout the project and their design approach met…
Marshall Engineering Corporation completed the mechanical, electrical and plumbing design of the operations buildings and the fire pump systems for out BOSTCO project, a new…
The MEP design addressed the client's standards and requirements. Construction documents were clear and accurate, and construction phase services were expedient and responsive. ~Sherman Crawford…
20+ Years of Credibility
APEX Consulting Group, Inc
Arizpe Architects & Engineers
Burditt Consultants, LLC
Dannenbaum Engineering Corporation
Federal Bureau of Prisons
Flynn + Watson Architects
Frankfurt Short Bruza Associates
George Banks & Associates
Houston Building Permits
Houston Community College
J. Morales, Inc
Jaymark Engineering Corp.
JMack Architects, LLC
K Arch Designs
Kimley-Horn & Associates, Inc
Level 5 Commissioning LLC
Lone Star College
LSG Sky Chef
Prairie View A&M University
SSC Service Solutions
STUDIO S Architects
Texas A&M University
Texas Department of Criminal Justice
Texas Southern University
Texas State University Sam Marcus
The Jacobs International Group, Inc
United Air Lines
University of Houston
University of North Texas
Urban Construction Southwest Inc.
Verret Group, LLC
Wiencek + Associates
Williamson Group Architects