Engineering ConsultingSolutions and Services
helping customers succeed
Marshall Engineering Corporation
A Texas licensed professional mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering and consulting firm - helping our customers through services and solutions!
mechanical / electrical engineering
Marshall Engineering Corporation (MEC) is uniquely qualified to perform mechanical engineering design services.
The breadth of our experience is base on over 170 years of combined experience in designing mechanical and HVAC systems. Our experience ranges from small (direct expansion) systems to multi-zone chilled water hydronic systems.
plumbing / Piping engineering
MEC’s Plumbing and Piping design centers around proper sizing of supply and drain lines as required by code. Special consideration is given to applications that require plumbing facilities that exceed code requirements.
planning / consulting services
MEC utilizes the concept of “just in time” management of project and construction management.
This is a long tested concept in the commercial and industrial construction community and many projects have been (and are being) managed effectively using these concepts.
We believe in TEAMWORK!
Marshall Engineering Corporation is located in Humble, Texas (USA) and has been in business since 1996 with a professional staff that has over 135 years of experience in contract and project management, mechanical, electrical, plumbing/piping engineering and design.
Committed to Building
It is the mission of Marshall Engineering Corporation (MEC) to be the leader in providing value added Engineering and Consulting services worldwide, at a profit.
To accomplish this, MEC is committed to understanding the nature of Our Customer’s business and then delivering superior quality, value added services designed to help our customers succeed.
F.E.E.D. Encouraging the growth of our customers by providing MEP solutions, while helping them succeed.
F – Follow Processes
E – Educate the Customer
E- Excellent Customer Service
D- Develop Relationships
By following a systematic approach, we repeatedly meet our customers needs because we believe that a satisfied customer is our most valuable product.
We have an immediate opening for a Mechanical Engineer. Qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Mechanical engineers typically review specifications and other data to develop mechanical layouts. Engineers will also research, design, development of mechanical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, and industrial use. Engineers have a working knowledge of mechanical systems as well as computer-aided design (CAD) software, such as AutoCAD or Revit. Engineers may travel to job sites or factories to measure physical dimensions for machinery and observe construction progression. The Mechanical Engineer will report to the Senior Engineer.
- Read, interpret, and produce blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Research, design, evaluate mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations.
- Estimate costs for engineering, construction, or extraction projects.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5+ years of previous and relevant experience in industry (Relevant work experience includes MEP Engineering in commercial, educational, religious, government, private, and municipal buildings).
- PE License preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; attention to detail; professional demeanor.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to handle a diversified, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn.
- Ability to understand company policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in Revit preferred.
- Project Management Experience preferred.
- Religious Facilities
- Sports Facilities
Trusted by leading institutions from consulation to implementation!
Working with us
clients will receive Excellent Customer Service
I refer Marshall Engineering often to my colleagues. Unsurprisingly, my positive experiences with MEC are not at all uncommon among those referrals. K. Arch Designs Various Projects
MEC provides lighting and power design in support of the West White Oak Bayou Trail Extension Project. MEC's performance on the project was exceptional and CDGCE will continue to maintain a professional association with the firm. ~Charles D. Gooden Consulting Engineers, Incorporated.
Marshall Engineering Corporation looked out for the interest of the institution, provided timely solutions and helped solve any issues with regards to Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing. Ray Marshall is extremely knowledgeable and very professional and stayed involved in the project from start to finish. I not only recommend Ray Marshall and his company, but look…